[kde-linux] konqueror won't open .GIF images

Charlie Bradley 22tango at kitcarson.net
Mon Aug 7 15:56:43 UTC 2006

I use konqueror almost exclusively as web and file browser.  Recently I am
having problems opening .gif images.  I have to use right click on file >open
with >firefox web browser in order to view/print UPS shipping labels after
saving them to disk.  This has never been a problem before.
Charlie
--
This email was created with kmail, a free and opensource email client.
Most people wouldn't know a good OS if it bit them in the...