[kde-linux] Alt+Tab behavior change after update?

Troy McGuire troy at spawnordie.com
Tue Apr 25 21:16:30 UTC 2006

Esben Mose Hansen wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 April 2006 00:27, Troy McGuire wrote:
>
> Grr, top-quoter ;)
>

>> I changed the "Traverse windows on all desktops" checkbox (it was
>> checked), but that doesn't change the behavior of Alt+Tab; unless I need
>> to logout, instead of pressing "Apply" to make it take effect.  Is that
>> a possibility?
>>

> The option should be on (checked) for the behavior you request. Some of the
> KDE options have a tendency to show that they are on (checked) when they are
> not. Uncheck-apply-check seems to fix this. Another example is the history
> option in Konsole.

Okay, no more top-quotes ;)  Yea, unchecking, pressing "Apply",
re-checking, and pressing "Apply" didn't work.  Even did it multiple
times, just to be sure.  I haven't logged out and back in to see if that
will make a difference... to many important windows open ;)  I guess if
something broke, the next update, or so, will fix it (crossing fingers).