[kde-linux] Alt+Tab behavior change after update?

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Mon Apr 24 21:35:45 UTC 2006

Op maandag 24 april 2006 23:27, schreef Troy McGuire:

Hi,

> Hello everyone!
>
> I'm having an odd experience, maybe one of you can shed some light for
> me.  I installed Fedora Core 5 within a day or so if it's release.  When
> I would use Alt+Tab I would get a list of all running applications
> regardless of what desktop they were associated with.  Last week I did a
> full yum update, and since then, Alt+Tab will only show me the
> apps/windows for the desktop I am currently in.  I'm not sure if the
> update is what made the change, but it's the most likely culprit.  I
> searched through Control Center and on the web to find out what setting
> needs to be changed to get the "old" behavior back, but to no avail.  In
> fact, it appears that the "new" behavior is how it was supposed to be
> according to some sources on the web.  Is there a way to get it back to
> how it was, or did the update "fix" the behavior.  I realize that I can
> Ctrl+Tab, then Alt+Tab, but using only one key combo is so much more
> efficient!
>
> Thank you for any revelations you can provide ;)

Right click a title bar, choose Configure Window Behaviour. In the first tab
you can configure in the Navigation group the "Traverse windows on all
desktops".

You're not the only one who's mentioning this, so I think there's an error in
converting the old settings.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers