[kde-linux] executing python program from desktop link

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 11:07:40 UTC 2006

hi all,

i created a launcher in the kde desktop to start a python program. But it is
not starting without selecting the "run in terminal" option being selected.
When i do this, the konsole window comes up. I would be happy if anyone
could tell me how to run python programs in kde desktop by creating
launchers.

thanks

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went