[kde-linux] customize log level for kde35

Bernt Christandl beb at MPA-Garching.MPG.DE
Fri Apr 7 10:25:46 UTC 2006

Hello Kevin,

thank you for your answer to my question!

I'll try to understand what you suggest and think i'll
enter it into "my" startkde which exactly does these things
right now: setting KDEDIR (or KDEDIRS), QTDIR, PATH and such

and ends with an "exec" of the original KDE-startkde.

And, yes, i've seen this /usr/bin/env "shell" (not /usr/env)
with kde352, because we don't had that :(
We have /usr/local/bin/env - and now a link in /usr/bin

With regards,

Bernt Christandl