[kde-linux] system sounds: how to make them less loud?

Christophe Gaubert christophe-gaubert at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 10 16:31:22 UTC 2005

Donatas G. a écrit :
> how do I make system bell sounds less loud, but play music loud from my mp3
> collection at the same time? I suspect it should be somewhere in kmix
> settings, but there are so many of them it scares me :)

You can adjust the volume of system notifications in the kde control
center. It's in the section LookNFeel/System notifications. There is a
button at the bottom which must be something like "player configuration"
("configuration du lecteur" in french)

--
Christophe Gaubert
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/christophe.gaubert