[kde-linux] cant compile any programs

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Thu Sep 8 14:07:40 UTC 2005

On Sep 8, 2005 at 15:46, Stefan Fuhrmann in a soothing rage wrote:

>>> ahhh, I see...
>>> and here it is:
>>>
>>> In file included from newGameDialogImpl.cpp:1:
>>> newGameDialogImpl.h:34: error: parse error before `{' token
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> And can someone tell me now what is going wrong?
>>
>> No because you have truncated the stuff we need. We need the stuff
>> before the lines listed above. It will probably say something to
>> the effect that a file is missing.
>>

> Okay , here is all I have:
This is a different error. In this one you are linking to
the wrong version of the libaudio library as shown below:

[...]
> /usr/bin/ld: warning: libaudio.so.2, needed by /usr/lib/libkdecore.so, may
> conflict with libaudio.so.0
> /usr/lib/libaudio.so: undefined reference to
> `SdpMessage::SdpMessage[in-charge]()'

[...]
> Is it now clear, or you need more?
For the original compile error posted above, yes. Post the errors
from that compile and we may be able to help you.

N.Emile...
So much food; so little time!
09:59:36  up 52 days, 11:19, 15 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00