[kde-linux] Katapult not launching KMail

Piotr Gawrysiak pgawrysiak at supermedia.pl
Fri Nov 18 13:37:17 UTC 2005

I am not sure if this is really a question belonging to this list -
sorry if not.

I just compiled Katapult (0.2 on Opensuse 10.0) and it works really
well  - the only problem is that I cannot launch KMail with it (others
apps are ok). It seems that it collected wrong commandline for kmail (if
I switch the option for "use executable names" I can see that it tries
to launch "kmail --view %u" - and fails) - only I do not know where this
came from? I though that Katapult collects programs from K Menu entries
- but I have just one KMail there with a completely different command
(just kmail). So the question is - where Katapult (or rather its
programs plugin) looks for names of programs and is it possible to edit
this list somehow? BTW - if I start Katapult in console it reports a lot
of "duplicate entries" ignoring them.
Any clues? :-)

Piotr