[kde-linux] KDE Clock Applet Shows Wrong Time

Jacob Jennings bloodofanubis at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 17:39:33 UTC 2005

Hello, I am running Gentoo 2005.1 using KDE 3.4.1 on
kernel 2.6.14.2 (vanilla). I have the time set to GMT
and have just set the hardware clock to the correct
time. However, the clock applet in KDE is displaying
it as 04:36 when in fact the time is 11:38. I have
done everything I know to do and have found no
successful solutions, as shown by my mailing this
list. Thank you for any help in advance.