[kde-linux] k3b doesn't allow any writers

Ronnie Betzen ron at frenchmerchants.net
Thu Aug 11 06:10:23 UTC 2005

Whoops.  I didn't think of booting on another kernel.  I'll try this tomorrow.
Kinda late tonight and I need to get some sleep. ;-)

I have this particular kernel because of the win4lin patches.  Mandriva won't
install the win4lin kernel in the distro (2.6.10, i think) because the
win4lin-tools package is not available.

I'll have to patch a kernel from sources and recompile.  I didn't realize that
the kernel had a problem.

I'll let you know how this goes!  Thanks for the hints!