[kde-linux] Where the KDM store last successfully logged in username

Sagara Wijetunga sagaralists at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 03:36:55 UTC 2005

Hi all

I have only one user in the new KDE installation. That
is root. But the KDM login shows my user name. That
is, although there is no such user in the new machine,
it seems my username came to the new machine by way of
KDM store my user name somewhere. Could someone please
help me to identify where KDM store last successfully
logged in username.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Sagara