Current Status 2

Safa Alfulaij safa1996alfulaij at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 08:16:45 BST 2021

Hello all,

I hope you are doing well in the current times.

I seem to have missed the several emails I was CC'ed in the past few
months. I need to reconfigure my filters and tell gmail to notify me about
emails I'm CC'ed to.
My apologies.

An update about how the translation was working before Amine and Zayed
entered the loop:
- I was the "maintainer" and the only one doing translations. Some people
came by and left, and some stayed.
- I also am the "maintainer" of several other projects, which made my time
even less.
- I got so busy with my job that I couldn't do anything at all in any of
the projects, not even side hobbies.

I wasn't updating myself a lot about all the updates to folder structures
and web updates. I'm curious to know if anything has changed regarding the
way we translate. Are we now using any web software to manage files?
(Pootle, Weblate, Pontoon, Damned Lies, etc). @Albert Astals Cid
<aacid at kde.org>

I'll try to find time and get back into translation in coordination with
Amine and Zayed.
@ammine007 at gmail.com <ammine007 at gmail.com> zayed.alsaidi at gmail.com
<kde-l10n-ar%40kde.org?Subject=Re%3A%20Current%20Status&In-Reply-To=%3CCAJq7V_cLoijv_%3DX%2BzpE6_2G_CKCJDUv6Qbxzm0imB80gNNzsXQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
Can you please tell me the current status? Are we having a place where we
can see what each is doing? Is there a real maintainer now or are all
maintainers? :)

Best regards,
Safa