[Kde-kiosk] not authorized to execute this service

Chantal Rosmuller chantal at antenna.nl
Tue May 25 11:24:21 CEST 2010

Hi List,

I installed an ltsp server for my users with kubuntu and I use kiosk to give
them a default start menu and keep users in their homedirectories. Everything
works fine except the desktop shortcuts. Shortcuts to folders or websites work
but shortcuts to applications don't. When I want to start for example
thunderbird from the desktop shortcut I get "You are not authorized to execute
this service". This is a kiosk problem because users that are not in the kiosk
group don't get this error.

Thanks