[Kde-kiosk] ADV: Incredible Garages and Unique Parking

CarProperty.com newsletter at carproperty.com
Sun Jun 29 23:42:54 CEST 2008

CarProperty.com                               the Official Newsletter                                        June 27, 2008

Headlines

It is our mission here at CarProperty.com to say it loud and clear ... "Where the Garage Matters" that is our mantra! We have several different types of categories on www.CarProperty.com where you can find or advertise that your place with an incredible garage is for sale or rent.

You don't have to feel bad anymore because you love your garage or you want a "car property" just because of the awesome garage.  You're not alone anymore, now you have www.CarProperty.com and over 680,000 registered members to help you celebrate the cool garage and the house that comes with it.  We have unearthed an upswell in sentiment from all types of car enthusiasts, car collectors, people who work in their garages, people who entertain in their garages and everyone else who simply love a great garage! Our membership ranks are
growing fast, so if you have not already, sign up today and while you're at email this newletter to a friend and ask them to join to.

Don't Miss Out, Run an Advertisement on www.CarProperty.com if Your Car Property is For Sale or For Rent

Does your house have a big garage for the location it is in?  Does the house you are selling have a car collector garage because of the gear you have added, decorations, cars in it and the size of it ?  Does your commercial property allow an automotive use?  Is the business your selling an automotive related business or one that caters to automotive enthusiasts and garage remodeling?  Do you own and operate a unique space where people can store and enjoy their cars, boats, RV's, motorcycles and other toys? Have you opened a Car Condo with all of the membership benefits you have to offer? Are you a Race Track facility owner or manager who offers the kind of garage space, on track real estate or other amentities that would appeal to people who
love garages, cars and racing?

If you could answer yes to any of those questions or could relate to them, then you owe it to yourself to get your "Car Property" on our site immediately.  Don't wait another day hoping to find a way to let the world know that you have a Car Property that is for sale or for rent.  There's even more to our categories then I just wrote about in the last paragraph, so go ahead and use our Easy Order Form to get your ad in today. If you have a membership with us already, just login and place your Enhanced Ad from your private membership area on the site.

Car Property Niche in the Real Estate Industry Offers Agents and Brokers A New Way to Increase Sales
With the launch of the CarProperty.com Agent Marketing Network, you can use our site to work in this niche market and all you have to do to get started is to Sign Up on the site and then start adding the zip code territories that you want to work in.   When deciding which zip code territories that you
want to sign up for, you will also need to decide if you want to have the Exclusive Rights to those territories or Non-Exclusive Rights.  There is a big difference between the two types of territorial rights and for more on these differences and other sign up information go to What is the CarProperty.com Agent Marekting Network?

Advertiser Testimonials

"What a great way for us to find buyers who appreciate our 10 car garage ... we could not have done it without you"  - Tim & Gwyn, Palm Beach, Florida

"It made it really easy for me to satisfy my seller clients while targeting potential buyers who also wanted the mega garage this house had to offer .. we had a great offer from a buyer off www.CarProperty.com "  - Ric Jones, Re/Max, Phoenix, AZ

"As a Commercial Real Estate Agent and Property Owner, I know how hard it is to target buyers and renters for our automotive showcase property in Auburn, CA ... www.CarProperty.com took care of that problem and it's even a fun website!"   -
John P., Elk Grove, CA

"We run a very fun and exciting Car Condo membership only facitility and we have plans to build more.  This website has really helped us because we can run individual property specific ads for each Car Condo we are selling"  - Superior Car Condo, New York, NY

"Our race track has a lot to offer racing fans and car enthusiasts that they would never had known about without a lot of advertising ... we love www.CarProperty.com because it is highly targeted at the same customers we are looking for and even the most expensive ads on the site are really affordable for the reach it gives us .. keep up the good work! - Bill G., Dells, WI, USA

Wants & Requests is the category on www.CarProperty.com where you can post something that you are looking for, but you cannot post something that is for sale.  You can post for free for 7 days and if you want to run an ad for a longer period of time, the costs are very low.

Metropolitan Cities of Parking Issues

Parking in the
big city can take many forms, including: rented garage space in a house; a house with a 2-car garage, and other unique parking arrangements and places. The great thing about www.CarProperty.com is that we have 2 or 3 categories that can help you sell, rent or buy the big city metro parking that fits your requirements.  If your an owner or leasor of a metro car property, then you taking advantage of the low cost advertisements that are truly hassle free, is a no-brainer. They are hassle free because you can input the ads details, upload up to 20 pictures, 3 digital movies and 5 document files and you can let the ad run for up to 90 days without renewing or messing with it if you don't want to. You can't say that for Craigslist, now can you?

Inner City and Metropolitan Parking issues are unique, so let www.CarProperty.com help you!
CarProperty.com sent this
informational newsletter to kde-kiosk at kde.org based on your CarProperty.com optional user preferences. If you no longer wish to receive our non-system messages, you can remove yourself from our mailing list Click Here to  or mail your request to Car Property Group. PO Box 390492, Mountain View, CA  94039-0492 (please allow 3 - 4 weeks using this unsubscribe method).  Toll Free: 1-888-628-3683.

If you received a forwarded copy of the Car Property News, you can subscribe by registering on www.CarProperty.com. Car Property News is sent from time to time but not on a set schedule.

To help make sure you get our emails, please put our domain address of @carproperty.com in your email programs address book or safe senders list that monitors your inbox. You may have to forward this information to a systems administrator who runs your email systems so they can put us on your safe list. Please give them our domain address of @carproperty.com. If you need help putting our domain address in
your email programs address book or safe senders list, please click on this link: How to Add an Address to Your Address Book or Safe Senders List

CarProperty.com is a registered Trademark as are the phrases Car Property and Car Properties, by the Car Property Group.  This notice is compliant with the US Governments regulations regarding emails.