Docs_krita_org can't update due error in Japanese po files

Fumiaki Okushi fumiaki.okushi @ gmail.com
2019年 3月 14日 (木) 03:26:56 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

I'd like to investigate this a bit.  Could you point to a file in KDE
translation SVN that shows the reported problem?

Thanks,
Fumi Okushi