[Kde-java] qtjava (kdebindings-3.5.4-1mdv2007.0.src.rpm)

Polina Goltsman tapuzzz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 10:11:26 CEST 2006

Dear Rafael

I use javac/java in my project.

Compiles with javac (1.5.0-8) but won't run:

> [endless at localhost ~]$ javac -cp ${CLASSPATH} Hello.java
> [endless at localhost ~]$ java Hello
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Hello
> [endless at localhost ~]$

I have the same problem with one of my projects when I've tried to include
commons-logging in the classpath.
I got the error - my main class was not found. (Despite it works perfectly
in my IDE)
I made it work by packaging all classes in jar file and including classpath
into manifest. E.g. ...

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Class-Path: /usr/kde/3.5/lib/java/qtjava.jar

My program worked, but when I try to run your example I get
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError : org/kde/qt/QMainWindow

Cheers
Polly