[Kde-java] Re: polish( )

David Goodenough david.goodenough at btconnect.com
Wed Oct 13 16:44:17 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 13:53, David Goodenough wrote:
> Firstly, cast from pointer to integer of different size.

These are (as far as I can tell) all benign until we get a machine with
more than 64 bit addresses, then we have a problem.

> Now some almost certainly benign unused parameters or variables.

All benign as far as I can tell.

> Comparisons between signed and unsigned ints:-

All benign as far as I can tell

> Casts between integers of different sizes:

All benign as far as I can tell

> Odds and sods:-
>
> QJpUnicodeConv.cpp:8: warning: `class QJpUnicodeConvJBridge' has virtual
>    functions but non-virtual destructor
> KFileTreeViewToolTip.cpp:10: warning: `class KFileTreeViewToolTipJBridge'
> has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor
These two I really do not remember enough C++ to know if this is a problem

> QImage.cpp: In function `_jobject*
> Java_org_kde_qt_QImage_jumpTable(JNIEnv*, _jobject*)':
> QImage.cpp:341: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
This really is an ERROR, there is no return statement and the function does
return something.

> Deprecations:-

Are these methods deprecated on the Java side?

David