[Kde-java] Compressed Icons in Java Apps created with juic

Marco Ladermann marco.ladermann at gmx.de
Thu Aug 19 21:45:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

Am Dienstag, 17. August 2004 10:00 schrieb Lukas Molzberger:
> QImage: XPM pixels missing on image line 71

The problem is fixed in the CVS. It was enough to use a
java.util.zip.Inflater, without ByteArrayInputStream and InflaterInputStream.
I can't remember why I did it so complicated.

There is still an issue with the utf-8 character presentation of the o-umlaut
in "Jörg" and I have no idea how such characters in strings should be
handled. Must every string in a ui file analysed if it contains utf-8
characters?

Marco
--
KISS - keep it small and simple