[Kde-java] Re: Should we ditch support for Sun's JDK in favour of Free Software?

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Fri Apr 16 23:54:32 CEST 2004

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Dale <Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk> writes:

Richard> I'm only really talking about the next version for KDE 3.3
Richard> based on dynamic proxies. I think it just means I'll do a CNI
Richard> version first, and then do a JNI/jdk oriented one if I've got
Richard> time. There will only be about 20 CNI or JNI methods, so it
Richard> will be easier to do both CNI/JNI.

This sounds excellent.  Can these new native methods also be
auto-generated?  That might make it even easier to support both.

Tom