[Kde-java] Qt and KDE java package names

Felix Rodriguez frodriguez at wesleyan.edu
Fri Aug 8 17:17:27 CEST 2003

Egon,

  The java kdejava directory contains two example applications that helped me
get started. They are kscribble and simplemail. This should give you enough
info to start your application. The rest of the api is very similiar to the
C++ Api that I just use that and the kdejava java docs to figure out the
rest. I hope that helps. If you have any questions once you get started, just
post it on the list.