[Kde-imaging] KIPI imgur plugin

Fabian Vogt fabian at ritter-vogt.de
Fri Jun 10 11:54:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

I started an attempt to fix the imgur plugin for both anonymous and authorized uploads
a few days ago, but today I noticed that the plugin got support for API3 recently.

My fix is basically a complete rewrite (just kept small parts), not anywhere near complete,
so I wonder whether I should continue working on it.
Would a complete rewrite with full support for OAuth2 be welcome?

BTW: I haven't found a guide for KIPI contributions, does it work mostly over
this ML, the reviewboard or phabricator?

Cheers,
Fabian