[Kde-imaging] build kipi-plugins on ubuntu

Markus Schlichting m.schlichting at mynethome.de
Thu Oct 4 16:09:04 UTC 2012

Am 03.10.2012 23:03, schrieb Gilles Caulier:
>> But with digikam build by myself, it doesnt find the plugins and
>> thus doesn't provide me and entry in the export menu.
>>
>> Where can I look further?
>>

> run digiKam from a console and give us a debug trace.

Digikam starts up fine and doesnt print any error messages on the
console. The "export" menu is just empty and the configure dialog does
not contain any kipi plugins.

I started digikam also with gdb, but I don't kno at which point I could
gernerate a useful trace.

So, what kind of trace should I collect?

I tried to rebuild gwenview, as it should find the plugins as well,
right? Unfortunately, it shows the same as digikam: the plugins menu is
just emtpy.

thanks a lot,
Markus