[Kde-imaging] libkdcraw - Updating and Cleaning up Internationalisation

Torbjoern Klatt torbjoern.k at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 6 11:03:07 CEST 2011

Hello Imaging Team,

Yesterday I presented a quick fix for mismatching HTML tags in the What'sThis
strings of libkdcraw, which was already committed by Gilles today.

While editing and fixing these strings I thought about changing the
iternationalisation to the one with semantic labels. But before spending time
on this I'd like to ask you, whether this is favoured by you. Translators will
benifit from this.

Cheers,
Torbjoern