[Kde-imaging] Plugin Writing Docs?

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Apr 21 13:05:00 CEST 2010

martedì 6 aprile 2010 alle 11:02, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> As to export to OpenOffice or Mpeg/DIVX. For the first one, there is a
> file in bugzilla, for the second, the plugin has not been ported to
> KDE4.
About Mpeg/DIVX, the ancient reason was that we didn't want to use a script,
so to get a compatibility in windows, than we should have worked using a project
already implementing that, now?

Is there no one interested in it? i can help in finding links for
that project, but i cannot find the time to work on it at the moment :(