[Kde-imaging] kipi-plugins HTML Export theme (Floating Cards)

Jiri Bohac jbohac at jikos.cz
Thu Nov 26 23:59:42 CET 2009

Hi,

I just finished a new theme for the KIPI HTML Export plugin. I'd
like it to be included in the project, if possible.

The theme can be downloaded from
http://www.jikos.cz/~jbohac/goodies/floating_cards.tar.bz2

An example (boring, I'm sure) gallery made with this theme:
http://jaj.vysehrad.org/honzik/fotky_0908/

The theme is designed to cope well with thumbnails of non-uniform
size because, eventually, I would like my thumbnails not to be
cropped to squares.

Would there be any objections to a patch that would add two
radio-buttons to the "Thumbnail" section of the plugin's
"Image Settings" dialog, like this:

	Thumbnail shape:
	(o) Square
	( ) Same as image