[Kde-imaging] Flickr export plugin extended to support 23hq.com

Luka Renko lure at kubuntu.org
Fri Feb 20 09:47:51 CET 2009

On Wednesday 18 February 2009 23:02:06 Daniel Isenmann wrote:
> OK, it was as easy as the 23hq devs told me. 23hq
> don't send empty PhotoSets to the public, because of that the request
> to retrieve the PhotoSets needs the auth_token. So this is just a small
> thing in the code. I have add an if statement around the auth_token
> because I don't know if flickr can do it (must be tested from another
> person with flickr account, if it will be activated for flickr).

I have checked Flickr API and using auth_method (instead of user_id) is anyway
preffered. So I have committed generic fix:
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=928689

Any Flickr Pro user around that can try KIPI-Plugin from SVN to confirm that
listing PhotoSets still works on Flickr?

Regards,
Luka