[Kde-imaging] Flickr export plugin extended to support 23hq.com

Luka Renko lure at kubuntu.org
Mon Feb 16 21:52:54 CET 2009

On Monday 16 February 2009 18:24:27 Daniel Isenmann wrote:
> I have test the plugin for 23hq and it works flawlessly. Two small
> things maybe to change:

Thanks a lot!

> "Visible to Family" and "Visible to Friends" doesn't exists on 23hq, so
> this can be deleted from the GUI. There is only public and private.
> The "Public" option works completely right and the other options, too.

Great. I have changed the code to hide Family/Friends options for 23hq.

> One point to "PhotoSet", they work and displays the PhotoSets (Albums
> on 23hq) in the Dropdown-Menu, but if I create a new PhotoSet, it's
> generated on 23hq and I can see it there, but not in the GUI of the
> plugin. It seems that this is a bug in the API from 23hq, they don't
> display it there in the response. I will talk to the 23hq developer for
> this issue. So this is not a bug from the plugin.

OK, keep me posted if something needs to be changed in the code to make this
work.

Should we rename "PhotoSets" to "Albums" for 23hq? This will make a bit more
work for translators, but if this may confuse 23hq users, I think it is worth
it.

> Otherwise the plugin works great, thanks a lot Luka!

I am glad it works for you.

Based on positive review from Gilles and Vardhman (thanks both!), I have
decided that we are ready to commit (and also give translators a bit more
time). Commit info:
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=927117

Regards,
Luka