[Kde-imaging] Fwd: Re: KDE code sprint proposal Approved!!!

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 21:24:19 CEST 2008

I am confused between train options (flights are too expensive). I have to
travel from Paris to Genoa., looks like Its economical for me and organizers
if I take a euro rail pass and pay extra for my personal travel (which will
continue after the sprint) Should I go ahead with that plan, will it be okay
to re-imburse that kind of thing ? It will probably cost like sponsors less
than 250-300$ this way.

Or should I keep this separate from my personal travel this should probably
cost more than 300$. Flights seemingly are way too expensive ($800 oneway),
so trains seems the only option.

Vardhman

Blogs: http://vardhman.blogspot.com