[Kde-imaging] Port IPodExport kipi-plugin to KDE4...

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 09:27:29 CET 2008

On Sunday 09 November 2008 16:01:11 Colin Guthrie wrote:

> I still need to find more time to take the concept further. I will try
> and define the "item" class very soon and get a reasonable serialization
> worked out, and then I'll try porting one of the existing export plugins...

To "syncronize" our intents, please take a look at
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/~cgilles/kipitoolsiface/libkipi/libkipiexport/item.h?view=markup,
my first attempt to create a "unique" item class.

Cheers,
--
Andrea Diamantini
MAIL: adjam7_AT_gmail_DOT_com

tadarattadara tattà tatatatatà tadarattadara tattà tattattattattà..
(me, taking a shower...)