[Kde-imaging] future/plans for kipi-plugins/kde4?

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sun Aug 31 20:36:59 CEST 2008

mercoledì 27 agosto 2008, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> 2008/8/27 Angelo Naselli <anaselli at linux.it>:
> > mercoledì 27 agosto 2008 alle 16:50, Rex Dieter ha scritto:
> >> Just curious, what does the future hold for kipi-plugins and kde4?  Plans,
> >> timetables?
> >
> > Hi Rex,
> > before going to vacation, i've talked to Gilles and we planned to have a beta
> > release the incoming week-end or, since i was not able to do anything in these days,
> > at the latest within the next one.
> >
> > Gilles ok for you? i will reach you on irc as soon as possible, i'm a bit busy with
> > a project at work now, but i should finish tomorrow, i believe.
>
> All is fine for me.
Unfortunately it seems i cannot build anything tonight :(
I'm sick and tired of that every time i update my system or it's long time
i don't develop i have problem with cmake and co. Maybe configure were worst
for someone, but really i don't remember a thing like that in past :(

I believe it's not time to release for me, or at least i cannot do that by now...

# make
Generating squeezedcombobox.moc
automoc4: process for /home/anaselli/src/KDE/trunk/build/graphics/kipi-plugins/common/libkipiplugins/squeezedcombobox.mocfailed to start: Unknown error
Generating batchprogressdialog.moc
automoc4: process for /home/anaselli/src/KDE/trunk/build/graphics/kipi-plugins/common/libkipiplugins/batchprogressdialog.mocfailed to start: Unknown error
Generating imagedialog.moc
automoc4: process for /home/anaselli/src/KDE/trunk/build/graphics/kipi-plugins/common/libkipiplugins/imagedialog.mocfailed to start: Unknown error
returning failed..
make[2]: *** [kipi-plugins/common/libkipiplugins/kipiplugins_automoc.cpp] Error 1
make[1]: *** [kipi-plugins/common/libkipiplugins/CMakeFiles/kipiplugins.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

If the error is unknown for him what can i say? Any help?