[Kde-imaging] kipi htmlexport themes

Marcelo Anelli Colla mac at marceloanelli.com
Sun Jan 21 22:57:51 CET 2007

Hi Angelo, Aurelien,

I am arriving from a trip checking customers...

1- Themes in macxxx normally does not need license, some one are mutations
from original themes, please inform how to change to requirements. Link to my
site can be omitted from template, I can adjust.

2- Some themes (Beautiful Day, Prozac, Coffe N Cream ) yes require a link to
original author site, if cannot be (no rule was giving, I just ask for
exchange site :) ) But with some work I can rewrite them to avoid license and
with mine photos. Just matter with free time. Obviously will change
apparence, name, image files ans css files. I understand for now that rules
are to "new" themes from scratch? In fact I was thinking to rewrite them for
my site to avoid link required.

3- The above point give more sustance to my original question: a site for
interchange themes, maybe a link collection ,,, just for avoid expression of
people "actual 3 themes are ugly..." form kde sites in a mail about html
gallery

I will begin to "rewrite" or write some totally mine theme for to be included
on cvs, but some "rules" must exist.

Regards,
Marcelo Anelli