[Kde-imaging] What happened to HTMLExport?

Colin Guthrie kde at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jan 3 02:31:04 CET 2007

Mark Ovens wrote:
> I upgraded digikam from 0.8.1 to 0.9.0rc2 on FreeBSD 6.1 and now
> HTMLExport is completely different.

The real question is what versions where your kipi-plugins before and
after your upgrade?

Kipi plugins are run independantly of Digikam and have their own version
 number.

For plugins version 0.1.0 there were siginificant changes to the
HTMLExport plugin (according to the NEWS file - look at it in the
extragear/libs/kipi-plugins folder in SVN:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/libs/kipi-plugins/NEWS?view=markup).

We are currently on 0.1.3 beta but there have been no significant
changes that I can see since 0.1.0 with the exception of a new theme
begin added.

Col.