[Kde-imaging] Fwd: KIPI-interface to photolabos

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Thu Sep 7 19:22:10 CEST 2006

Alle 16:55, giovedì 7 settembre 2006, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> Le Jeudi 7 Septembre 2006 16:44, Gerhard Kulzer a écrit :
> > Hello everybody.
> > I've here (see forwarded mail) somebody from Germany who programmed a perl
> > script that allows to export images to a photo laboratory for development.
> > He proposes a kipi-plugin to be written that presents a GUI to select such
> > scripts from a list (anybody could submit a script of his/her favorate
> > lab).
> >
> > I think it's a very attractive idea. If we put the script with the normal
> > gallery exports, the list would quickly become too long. A separate GUI
> > sounds adequate.
> >
> > Your opinions? Shall I open a BKO wish?
that is always good ;)
> > Gerhard
>
> Fine for me. the script look very simple. The GUI is very simple to do
hmm, don't get something, the html URL, is fixed(www.pixdiscount.de)?
I mean it should be a parameter if as he said it's a favorite lab,
or am I wrong?
Then /tmp/cookies.txt can't be added in kipi-plugins, don't want to talk
about security, I'm not good at, but sure it can't be used in multi user
environment... ;)
> But, why not re-write the script in Qt. It's not difficult to do...
Well that is another good idea, but if you do, please use the designer ;)

Ok, I will happy to help you Gilles, but when I'm back... you've got to
wait for digikam release anyway, don't you :) ?