[Kde-imaging] kipi-plugins.org

Valerio Fuoglio (thewally) thewally at linux.it
Tue Oct 17 00:15:17 CEST 2006

Alle 23:31, lunedì 16 ottobre 2006, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> > Afterall, new template (with new logo :) )  still to came... :)
>
> Thanks for your work Valerio.

:) Thanks :)
I hope to do more in the future :)

> > Who agree?
>
> As i told you in past, I'm not so good at web designer... So I don't
> care if one way or another is chosen...

Basically, in drupal, contents insertion is more simple, and user
management is better.

> the real important thing is
> that the site is working as soon as possible ;)

I agree, I'll have some time next weeks and I will work on it.

> Angelo

TheWally
--
Valerio Fuoglio (TheWally) ~ thewally at linux.it ~ http://www.thewally.it
"Io considero il mondo per quello che è: un palcoscenico dove ognuno