[Kde-imaging] Using BatchProgressDialog in Batch plugin

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Thu Nov 9 15:27:44 CET 2006

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 12:48:17 +0100, Caulier Gilles <caulier.gilles at kdemail.net> wrote:
> Le Jeudi 9 Novembre 2006 12:35, Aurelien Gateau a écrit :
>> To simplify the user interface of the BatchProcessImages plugin, I
>> would like to remove the image list and use the BatchProgressDialog
>> instead.
>
> I'm not sure to understand. Are you a screenshot example ? And you will
> remove
> the add/remove image buttons too ?

My final goal is to integrate the various subdialogs of the plugin inside the main
dialog, because I think it will be much easier to use.

To do so I must get some space back.

I attached a screenshot of my idea.

Yes, this would mean getting rid of the add/remove buttons, but I think the user will
select the images from the host app, so it make little sense to alter the selection from
the plugin.