[Kde-imaging] BKO status and comments.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Tue May 2 21:29:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

Op maandag 1 mei 2006 19:16, schreef Angelo Naselli:
> calendar (Toma)
> 117.105	nor 	calendar tool should use internationalized country setting

I will do this when I've some time (july probably).

> 120.868	nor 	Failed to create PDF callendar
> I start believing this is a workforme, at least since we
> can't have a job viewer feedback. Toma WDYT?

Agreed. I added a remark in the plugin to clearify it even better.  Closed.

> sendimag (Toma)
> 114.508	nor	kipi-sendimagesplugin does not delete its temporary files.

closed now.

I would like a list of who maintains what in SVN. It makes it clear. Also the
about boxed should be updated with the current maintainer before the release.

With all this activity I'm getting my motivation back for kipi. Well done all.

Toma