[Kde-imaging] [KPhotoAlbum] Fwd: Save KIPI

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Sat Feb 4 15:28:30 CET 2006

Le Vendredi 3 Février 2006 21:15, Jesper K. Pedersen a écrit :
> On Friday 03 February 2006 05:58, Jim Hawkridge wrote:
> | Hi Jesper,
> |
> | Are all the plugins without maintainers or are there particular ones you
> | are looking for homes for?
>
> To my knowledge these are orphaned.
> - batchprocessimages
> - cdarchiving
> - imagesgallery
> - jpeglossless
> - kameraklient
> - mpegencoder
> - rawconverter
> - slideshow

I volunteered to maintain batchprocessimages and imagesgallery.

> | I'd particularly like to see the gphoto one working and would be prepared
> | to invest some time in that although looking at the KIPI site it's status
> | is somewhat ambiguous.
>
> I think that Aurelien from Gwenview signed up for that one, but please ask
> on the kde-imaging list.

Yes, that's right.

Here is an update of the maintainer list:
- Aurélien
 - batchprocessimages
 - imagesgallery
 - kameraklient

- Toma
 - calendar
 - sendimages

- Vardhman
 - flickrexport
 - galleryexport

- Joern
 - simpleviewerexport

- Anders Lund?
 - printwizard

- Jesper
 - timeadjust
 - findimages
 - acquireimages
 - wallpaper

- Unassigned
 - cdarchiving
 - jpeglossless
 - mpegencoder
 - rawconverter
 - slideshow

5 to go!

Aurélien (who will hopefully start working on imagesgallery this weekend)