[Kde-imaging] ImageSelection dialog in kipi plugins

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:47:26 CEST 2005

Hi all,
As the discussion about kipi-plugins have started in the list, I would like
to ask if it would be possible to have the image selection dialog in
kipi-plugins be left to be implemented/overwritten by the host application?

In this way the user will have similar interface for image selection for
kipi-plugins as he has with the host application. Also the dialog could be
rich and more customized if the application want it so.

I am not very sure how will this be implemented by it should be like
deriving a class from the imagedialog class in libkipi

your viewpoints?

Vardhman
--
Blogs: http://vardhman.blogspot.com