[Kde-imaging] [Digikam-devel] KIPI presentation done

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Thu Aug 25 15:52:37 CEST 2005

On Thursday 25 August 2005 15:13, Vardhman Jain wrote:
| Should a kipi-plugin for sending image to kopete make sense. Maybe we
| use it for providing "hello" like IM? Such plugin exists for email so
| may be it makes sense.
I'm not entirely sure what that would do, could you please elaborate (I'm not
too familiar with Kopete)

| Also It would be great if you put the name of the kipi-plugin authored
| by me name flickrexport which is already there in the svn and will
| soon be there in a stable release.
Hehe, I searched for an hour today for the name of flick - I wanted that as a
good example for a future plugin. Cool that you have developed such a plugin.

| Just at a side question: Can we have kipi-plugins accessed by context
| menu's atleast in digikam I didn't see so.
It is entirely up to the host application to decide where plugins go.
Which plugins did you want in the context menu?

| Also your template for pdf is nice, what did you use to make it? Proper?
It is developed using LaTeX and a latex package called beamer (see fm:beamer)

Cheers
Jesper.