[Kde-imaging] imagesgallery: patch fixing comment-display and filename

Mo kde-imaging-list at mopage.de
Tue Sep 21 17:17:05 CEST 2004

Hello there,
here is a patch fixing the display of image-comments (they weren't displayed
when exported; kdebug #88885) and to fix filename-issues (filenames were
picture_01.jpg.jpg, now: picture_01.jpg).

I strongly suggest checking the diff, as I have never programmed in C/C++
before (but knowing perl helped a lot :).

Also, I could rewrite the HTML-output to be XHTML 1.0 Strict compatible, if
you would like me to. I understand that this is a TODO-task, but don't know
if someones on it yet. Just let me know.

Okay, I just saw that Gilles already commited the chanag for fixing comments.
It's still included in the diff, though.

Cheers,
mo