[Kde-imaging] kdeextragear-libs-1/libkipi/libkipi

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at free.fr
Wed Jul 7 22:39:52 CEST 2004

Le mercredi 7 Juillet 2004 21:59, Caulier Gilles a écrit :
> Le mercredi 7 Juillet 2004 16:18, Aurélien Gâteau a écrit :
> > CVS commit by gateau:
> >
> > First implementation of KIPI::ImageCollectionSelector. It misses lots of
> > features, but it should work.
>
> Can you provide a small screenshot please...

I have compiled your code. This is a similar GUI with the current album
selection available in CDArchiving, ImagesGallery, and FindDuplicate.

There is no way for to have a sub-collection selection when Collection =
Folders ? Or perhaps have have forget somethings...

What's exactly the button 'Selected Images Collections' ?

Regards