[Kde-i18n-fa] How to print farsi documents

Medi Montaseri mmontaseri at amcc.com
Fri Sep 17 19:15:43 CEST 2004

I'm also noticing that kwrite(1) cursor positioning is not correct. That
is while I'm typing
in Farsi, the cursor is to the far right of the text, but for each
keystrock, the char is inserted
to the far left. Effectively what you get is a left justified text....

Is this a configuration issue or bug with kwrite(1).