[Kde-i18n-fa] taskbar, antialias, online and identifier

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Sun May 23 05:32:25 CEST 2004

In a message dated Saturday 22 May 2004 00:41, Platoali wrote:

> 1.Dictionary shows me for taskbar "milleh_vazife", "milleh_ye vazife",
> "navar-e-vazife" and "milleh abzar".

Please note that if you change anything so important you have to change it
all over KDE!!!
Up to now the main translation of "bar" has been "میله". Everything else is
considered inconsistency.

"Mile abzaar" has come in by mistake. This one means "Toolbar". Don't
yourself be confused by this one; it is one of those inconsistencies.

> Should we change all of them to one or all of them are correct?
>
> 2.again antialias:
>  "fonts will be antialiased : ،قلم ها در گفتگوی ورود خوش نما"
> "Smoothed Fonts (Antialiasing): قلم های نرم شده(زیبا سازی شده)"
> "Antialias: هموارساز"
> and "Anti-Alias factor:
>  سازه‌ی Anti-Alias"

I would also go with "Khosh Nama".

> I think we should translate factor to " عامل "which one is correct?
>
> 3.Dictionary gives me for Identifier "خصیصه".  I think it is a wrong
> meaning.خصیصه is somehow has the meaning of adjective.Look at this
> example:خصیصه این پیکان رنگ زرد شه". But identifier is something
> completely separate in existence from the thing it is referring to.
> maybe "نشانه" or "معرف"

"نشانه" is fine.

Greetings,
Arash