[kde-i18n-el] Suspend of contributing

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at free.fr
Sun May 4 10:15:54 UTC 2014

> "I find it sad that you stopped contributing to KDE and even more sad to see
> you bring this as a reason."
>
> You may find it sad, but will you do something about it?

https://plus.google.com/+VisheshHanda/posts/FXcaf4hb3yx

For the above and to support  Aaron Seigo, i suspend -any- contribution to KDE from my part.
This is in conjunction with my personal opinion that i made after the introduction of baloo, the behaviour of his developer, and how was admitted by other devs: http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=120733
so i have the feeling of "what i'm doing here", this community doesn't correspond in my values and ideals any more.
I'm not someone important so there is no problem for the KDE community.

thanks for everything
bye

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis