[kde-i18n-el] Help needed: how to write geographic coordinates in $YOUR language?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Nov 11 18:00:14 UTC 2011

Vendredi, le 11 novembre 2011, à 03:24, Dimitrios Glentadakis a écrit:
> Sorry for the delay,

No problem, and thanks for the data.
Just, somebody already gave me an example for Greek before, so I could already
check the new parsing code also eats coordinates in Greek writing :)

So once also the Greek version of marble-qt.po has the proper entries for the
strings used by the parser, upcoming Marble 1.3 (and the Plasma Runner for
Marble) should be able to read coordinates in Greek as well.

See also http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Marble/GeoDataCoordinatesTranslation
(link is also in the marble-qt catalog, in disambiguation text where needed)

Cheers
Friedrich