[kde-i18n-el] Clarification in the sentence "On %1 %2 you wrote: " when reply a message in kmail

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Mon May 30 19:00:17 CEST 2011

When we reply a message in kmail we see this:

"On %1 %2 you wrote:"
%3
%4

Default reply template.%1: date of original message, %2: time of original message, %3: quoted text of original message, %4: cursor Position

The problem is that in Greek there is a conjugation for the names so it is wrong the syntax of the phrase as the name of the day and the name of the author remains in nominative and for this reason both needs an article. (or add the "the user <username> wrote".)

We would like to modify the current translation, so i want to ask if i'd like for example to add an article before the user name where could i put it as the %1 is the date and the %2 is the time?

Here we see two types of the reply model:
http://l10n.kde.org/dictionary/search-translations.php?package=&filename=&teamcode=el&search=you+wrote&submitted=Search

The one above and also this one :

"On %D, you wrote:"

in which there is not context to describe what replace the %D

----
In my system when i do a reply i see (in greek) the:

"On Sunday 29 May 2011 18:23:17 <username> you wrote"

----

Thanks in advance

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis