[kde-i18n-el] Re: Fwd: Fwd: Re: l10n-kde4/el/messages/www

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jun 8 20:22:25 CEST 2011

A Wednesday, June 08, 2011, stelios va escriure:

What do you mean "without prior contact"?

> If it is so, the .po needs more msgctxt strings to be included.
> I mean I can see now some improvements required by the translated text.

Well, you are supposed to know what you are translating and in doubt ask, not
just translate to whatever you think it can be better. If you suggest some
contexts i'll see if i can implement it, but as far as i know our web
framework does not allow the implementation of contexts.

Albert