[kde-i18n-el] Fwd: Planning digiKam 0.8.1

Spiros Georgaras sngeorgaras at otenet.gr
Sat Dec 31 17:32:40 CET 2005

Για την ενημέρωσή σας

Subject: Planning digiKam 0.8.1
Date: Saturday 31 December 2005 17:19
From: Tom Albers <tomalbers at kde.nl>
To: "KDE i18n-doc" <kde-i18n-doc at kde.org>
Cc: digiKam developers <digikam-devel at kde.org>, digikam-users at kde.org

Hello,

In about two weeks I want to make a new release of digiKam, that would be
0.8.1. That one is coming from the branch, not from trunk.

We normally release 4 tarballs: digikam, digikam-docs, digikamimageplugins
 and digikamimageplugins-docs.

I have not planned to make a release of the digikamiamgeplugins, because we
did not change anything as fas as I recall atm.  If any team has worked on
the documentation of digikam or digikamimageplugins, let me know, I will make
a release of that package in that case.

There will be a few gui string changes early next week, but I wanted to let
you know as early as possible this schedule.

Tom

Φιλικά
Σπύρος