[Kde-hardware-devel] Solid Sprint, deciding the date.

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Thu Sep 2 20:34:01 CEST 2010

On 09/02/2010 01:20 PM, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Thursday, September 02, 2010 11:22:09 Dario Freddi wrote:
>> On Wednesday 01 September 2010 20:43:06 Alex Fiestas wrote:
>>> I don't have any new about the Hotels, I will try again tomorrow.
>>
>> Oh, btw, is the sponsorship confirmed and can we book flights already?
>
> The KDE e.V. needs a budget for this, which we didn't receive yet. So nothing
> is approved at this point (but likely will, once the budget is OK and makes
> sense).

I have not sent the budget because I don't know the hotel price, and I
would very like to know it before do it.

But anyway, today the Hotel owner confirmed to me that I will have the
final price at Monday (he's still in holidays).

The plan is to send the budget on Monday (5/11/2010), no matter if I got
the Hotel prices or not.

Sorry for the short message, I will be quite busy until next week
(including weekend).

cyap!