[Kde-hardware-devel] Schedule for Akademy2010

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue Jun 29 17:59:49 CEST 2010

On Monday 21 June 2010 22:52:19 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> Looking forward to meeting you all.

Since we're getting really close to Akademy now, I booked rooms for our
meetings. Because of schedule constraints, I booked two different slots:
 - Wednesday 7th 9:30-10:30: Priority during this one will be on our remote
metalworkers who won't be able to attend, timeboxed to one hour, Paulo goes
first (he's the one with the biggest timezone shift);
 - Wednesday 7th 15:00-17:00: To go through the rest of the agenda basically,
as I doubt we'll be done in only one hour (especially with the "adopt a
backend" session).

Hope that will satisfy everyone, it's the best compromise I could come up with
seeing how fast the rooms get booked and what people filled on the doodle.

See you there!

Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net